How It Works
Your smile is important. It’s one of the first things you notice when you meet someone. A whiter, brighter smile is beautiful, and aside from making a positive impression, it can help you feel better about yourself and your smile. Many things we do on a regular basis contribute to stained teeth, such as drinking coffee, tea, cola and red wine, or smoking. Although your lifestyle and the aging process can stain and darken your teeth, whitening can transform your smile. You should look for a whitening procedure that is:
- Fast and convenient
- Long lasting
- Low sensitivity
- Proven to be safe and effective
- Performed by a dental professional
Other whitening systems don’t compare to the Zoom! Chairside Whitening System. Nothing whitens better or faster. Treatment Time Improvement
The procedure is simple. It begins with short preparation to cover your lips and gums, leaving only your teeth exposed.
We then apply the proprietary Zoom! whitening gel, which is designed to be used specifically with the Zoom! light. The light and gel work together to gently penetrate your teeth, breaking up any stains and discoloration.
- During this time you can relax.
- The gel is applied for 3-4 fifteen minute sessions, for a total treatment time of 45-60 minutes.
- Finally, you go home with your brighter, whiter smile. We also provide you with touch-up trays so you can maintain your new smile.
Make an appointment today with Dr. Dan P.
Benyamini – Family Dentist, for your Zoom! Teeth Whitening. Call 213-484-6660!